Dr. Loetscher was featured on the “Everyday Oral Surgery” Podcast! Check it out!
Dr. Loetscher was featured on the “Everyday Oral Surgery” podcast with Dr. Grant Stucki, a fellow oral surgeon practicing in Denver, CO.
Dr. Loetscher shares his wisdom on what it takes to build a thriving implant practice . Dr. Loetscher shares how he started, marketed, and streamlined his practice, as well as how he refined his implant technique. He shares advice for young surgeons looking to specialize in implant surgery, outlining the advantages and disadvantages of doing so. He gives an in-depth view of his extraction/ implant process, complete with his preferred equipment, implants, and replacement kits. Tune in to learn all about building an implant empire, from the marketing strategies to the CE courses recommended to thrive!
- Dr. Loetscher’s training history and current practice setup.
- Why he chose to build an implant practice and what he’s learned about implant surgery.
- Advice for young surgeons looking to specialize in implant surgery.
- The advantages and disadvantages of specializing in implant surgery.
- How Dr. Loetscher streamlines the implant process for himself, his staff, and his patients.
- The equipment he uses to perform implant surgery.
- Dr. Loetscher’s extraction/ implant process.
- The implants and replacement kits he uses and why.
- Dr. Loetscher’s internal and external marketing strategies and advice.
- Recommended post-residency CE courses for refining implant technique.
Comments are closed.