Your Teeth Are Made – Here
S2 Digital Dental Laboratory
Christian A. Loetscher, DDS, MS and our lab technician, Larry Thompson, have the knowledge, skill, and technology to produce the highest quality dental devices to enhance your appearance and dental health.
Our lab is located in our office located in Alpharetta, GA. Our lab features a modern laboratory with the most up-to-date equipment and technology available. With the convenience of having a lab local in North Atlanta, both doctors and patients are capable of receiving advanced products quickly and efficiently. Our modern milling technology provides unique services tailored to each and every patient.
What this means for you:
- Ability to make immediate implant supported teeth
- Experienced lab technicians “clinically” tuned into your needs
- Some of the most beautiful temporary teeth, made with natural “organic” smile design
- Coordination by your surgeon and lab technician for the process of your tooth replacement — including implant surgical guide design, scanning of the implant(s) once positioned, and fabrication of your new tooth/teeth
- Your new full arch of teeth is a true one piece custom designed set of teeth (not a converted denture) manufactured on-site with the world’s best milling equipment
The Atlanta Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery S2 Digital Dental Lab is one of the few places in the US where your implant can be placed by an experienced Oral Surgeon, allowing you to leave with a beautiful digitally designed tooth to match your smile and facial esthetics.
Our lab technicians have over 30 years of experience. Larry is widely considered one of the best digital design lab technicians in the area and one of the few in the US certified in Digital Smile Design to provide you with a natural organic smile.
In this modern era of automation, the most esthetic teeth are digitally designed and milled for strength and esthetics. Automation has provided for a remarkable reduction in the cost of producing today’s most cosmetically pleasing teeth. Our lab has one of the finest mills in the world — Zirkonzahn’s M4, manufactured in Italy and able to mill stunningly beautiful teeth.
Natural “Organic” Smile Design
A major advancement in dental esthetics has been the recognition that nature makes the most beautiful teeth, not lab technicians. Utilizing what is now called “Natural Smile Design”, we choose from libraries of beautiful teeth with nature’s irregularities built into them, such as tiny dents and rotations. They look beautiful to the eye because of nature’s way of breaking up light reflections. Even though they are false teeth, they look natural and “organic”. This has been the missing link in creating truly esthetically beautiful false teeth. Dr. Loetscher and his lab technician, Larry, are both certified in the “Digital Smile Design” protocol, as championed and taught by Christian Coachman.