Why Choose Our Practice?
- Dr. Loetscher and Dr. Cho have unparalleled experience and a reputation as an excellent surgeon & expert in 3 areas that he has limited his practice to:
- Dental Implants
- Orthognathic Surgery
- 3rd molar removal and Orthodontic Support Procedures
- Patient Care and Support are our primary goals
- We are known to provide the highest quality and level of surgical care
- Our experienced support staff – our team is known for being pleasant, caring and will go out of their way to help you
- Facility built, designed, and staffed for your comfort and care
- We are the only oral surgery office in the state equipped and set up to do full general anesthesia for all procedures, and people of all ages.
- On Site Full Service Dental Lab
- State-of-the-art support allows immediate teeth in implants for broken teeth
- State’s top digital dental designer for beautiful and natural esthetics
Is your doctor board certified in anesthesia? Does he actually do general anesthesia, or a sedation termed general anesthesia? The state’s requirements are minimal, but we take the quality and safety of anesthesia to the highest possible level:
Questions to ask your doctor when undergoing outpatient anesthesia:
- Is there a registered nurse (RN) present?
- Is it a true general anesthesia where the airway is protected, or a deep sedation called “general anesthesia”?
- Is back-up power available such as with a generator?
Our years of experience working as a successful and efficient team allow us to provide our top-notch Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery services at very competitive market prices. Wisdom teeth are removed under true general anesthesia where quality surgery can be done, with modern ultra-short acting drugs.
Many orthognathic surgery procedures can be done in office with extreme cost savings. Dental implant and reconstructive procedures are very accurately priced out step-by step at your consult, with no hidden fees, and no short-cuts. We strive to be completely honest in helping our patients make the correct decision as they invest their time, body and finances in their health care.
The surgical difference is evident, and we sincerely feel we provide the best care out available in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Implant Reconstructive Surgery.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery vs. Periodontics:
Oral & Maxillofacial surgeons are the only dental specialty truly trained in complex surgical procedures, including sterile technique, harvesting of bone and advanced surgical techniques. The training of Oral & Maxillofacial surgeons is 4 years versus 2-3 years for Periodontists. Furthermore, only Oral & Maxillofacial surgeons are formally trained in anesthesia techniques ranging from IV sedation to general anesthesia.
Give us a call today! You’ll be happy you chose us for your oral surgery needs!