Same Day Teeth on Implants
Delivering an immediate implant tooth to replace your failing tooth or replacing a complete set of teeth with implants.
Come to one of the most experienced Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons in Implant Dentistry in the Southeast. Dr. Loetscher has over 25 of years of experience doing full arch reconstructions, replacing completely missing dentitions to full dentitions with a complete new set of teeth. The combination of Dr. Loetscher‘s experience and our in-house lab technician provide an immediate tooth/teeth protocol second to none.
Through CAD/CAM technology, we are now able to remove a failing tooth, place your dental implant, scan its position with laser optics, and mill a highly esthetic provisional tooth to be delivered in 70-90 minutes. Single teeth up to whole dental arches can be provided with this technology. The fixed temporary tooth (or teeth) not only look great, they also initiate the critical sculpting and maturation of your gingival tissues for your final crowns. Importantly, this eliminates wearing removable type temporary teeth (such as Flippers and Essex retainers).
Dr. Loetscher and his lab technician have developed our protocol utilizing this amazing technology, and we are one of the only oral & maxillofacial surgery practices in the US offering this immediate treatment. After removing your tooth and placing an implant into its site, the state-of-the-art Trios intra-oral digital scanner first scans the implant in your mouth in approximately 2-3 minutes. The data is downloaded into software where our dental technician designs your provisional tooth. This design is forwarded to our advanced ZirkonZahn mill, where the tooth is milled out of PMMA (a highly esthetic acrylic). The entire process is completed on site. Your highly esthetic tooth is then screwed onto your implant. The same process works for larger areas of missing teeth, from several teeth to whole arches.
Our team can also use the same scan to deliver the final ceramic crown to be placed on your dental implant 3-5 months later, after the implant has become fully osseointegrated in your jawbone. Patients love that the same scan can be utilized, because it eliminates the impression needed to fabricate a crown. Your restorative dentist is involved in this final step, delivering the final crown, and verifying its occlusion.
A NEW ARCH OF TEETH IN ONE DAY
FUNCTIONAL. ESTHETIC. IMMEDIATE.
Dr. Loetscher and our skilled lab technicians created an innovative protocol using our experience, state-of-the-art technology, superior implant and prosthetic materials, and sophisticated in-house lab. Planning of your treatment begins even before your first tooth is removed with a facial analysis via the Zirkonzahn® “Face Hunter” and intra-oral laser digital scanners that record the dentition for extractions and implant placement. This approach makes your treatment extremely precise and accurate.
By pre-planning your entire treatment and pre-designing your immediate prosthesis for esthetics and function, room for error in both the surgical and restorative phases is virtually eliminated. On your day of surgery, we will remove any remaining teeth, place your implants using our surgical guides, then deliver your new set of teeth either that day or the next morning. No waiting, no hassle – just a same-day full arch of teeth.
This is all done under the comfort of general anesthesia with a team of RN’s, certified surgical assistants and medical assistants.
Global Fees – Starting as low as $18,000, $325 per month:
- 6 implants per Arch – Full set of 12 teeth per arch
- Digitally Designed Organic Natural Smile
- Digitally Guided Surgery
- Permanently fixed provisional teeth delivered immediately
- Digital Prosthesis designs – maximizes strength, hygiene, cleanability
- Bridges are high strength milled materials
- Includes extractions, bone grafting and one year maintenance
- Final Set of Teeth also available – 48 hours
- On-Site Lab with renown technician.
Why choose us:
- Dr. Loetscher – most experienced dental implant surgeon in the area
- State of the art safe, clean modern facility
- Atlanta’s most technologically advanced lab – on site
- Certified Smile Designers
- Name Brand Implants
- Networked with Atlanta’s most experienced restorative dentists, prosthodontist, and other dental specialists
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US
The Truth about Teeth-in-a-Day, Hybrid or All-on-Four Techniques
Our “Face-In” Digital Work-Flow
By Dr. Loetscher
- Face Hunter Digital Smile Analysis
- 6 Implants per arch
- 12-14 teeth per arch
- Digitally Guided Surgery
- Proper bone grafting for molar implants
- Surgery done Under Sterile Technique
- General Anesthesia – improves Patient Comfort & Enhanced Surgical Precision
- Milled high strength & beauty provisional
- Name Brand Implants
- Skilled Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery team
by other providers
- Copy old teeth, no facial assessment
- 4 implants per Arch
- 10 teeth per Arch
Surgery done by hand
- Implants not placed in Molar areas
- Non-sterile drapes and gloves
- Local Anesthesia
- Converted denture – repaired holes
- Generic Implants
- Variety of practitioner training & skill
SAY “NO” TO:
- Only 4 implants per arch & only 10 to 12 teeth
- Generic Implants
- Uncleanable, weak, converted dentures
- Inexperienced and undertrained practitioners
- State of the Art In-house Lab.
- All Digital Design – by Master Digital Lab Technician – Larry Thompson
- “Face-In” Facial Analysis – utilizing “Face Hunter”.
- Implants placed by one of the southeast’s most experienced implant surgeons – Dr. Christian Loetscher.
We are one of the few practices where we can take you from failing teeth to a beautiful new set of teeth immediately – also being done by a highly trained and experienced Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon.
Our lab technician has 14 years of experience in digital dentistry designing highly esthetic teeth, and running the CAD/CAM mills that fabricate these teeth. Our milling center has 3 state of the art mills: ZirkonZahn M4 Heavy Metal, Ceramil, and the Digital Dental Mill – which can mill whole arches out of nano-composite, leading to a vast milling capability. This milling capacity allows us to provide a wide array of options for immediate teeth – either that day or for complex whole arches – within 24 hours.
The teeth provided are not denture acrylic which cause “Denture Breath”, but either a sturdy PMMA material or high-strength nano-composite. Final restorations are strengthened by an underlying titanium bar, with the teeth made out of either nano-composite or the famous ZirconZahn Prettau Zirconia.
Dr. Loetscher‘s 25+ years of experience in placing full mouth implants provides the value in maximizing the health and longevity of your supporting implants – an aspect which unfortunately is not fully appreciated and can lead to unwelcome implant complications down the road.
This is all done in our state of art surgery center while you are asleep and very comfortable.
The evolution is a result of Dr. Loetscher‘s board certification in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Anesthesia, his incredible implant experience, modern surgical suites, our highly modernized and automated lab, and an experienced support staff of nurses and assistants. This has allowed us to provide the areas highest quality of implant services at extremely cost-effective and competitive prices.
Come in for a consult & see why Dr. Loetscher has had one of the largest dental implant practices in the southeast for over 25 years – and his patient’s love their teeth – and send their friends and relatives.