Same Day Teeth on Implants
Full Arch “Immediate New Teeth Replacement” in Atlanta, GA
Removing your failing teeth and delivering a complete new set of implant supported teeth the same day.
Providing “New Teeth” using Dental Implants. Referred to All-on-4 or All-on-X. Placing 4-6 implants per jawbone, and providing an Immediate new set of teeth
Complete Smile Transformation – 1 day
Your New Teeth
Why Us – What makes us different?
There are many steps in this process – and we are one of the only centers in the US that performs all of the following essential steps – no shortcuts, only the highest quality product delivered.
Compare – Nobody else does all of this (they may do some but not all 10) We do not skip any steps!
- Design your smile with a natural organic smile, and use of the FaceHunter
- Utilize stacked guides to allow for accurate implant placement
- Surgery done under general anesthesia by a board-certified anesthesiologist.
- Surgery done by an experienced oral & maxillofacial surgeon, whom is also an implantologist. Not a periodontist or general dentist.
- Has skills to place zygomatic implants to avoid sinus lifts and bone grafting.
- Always can deliver a fixed appliance immediately (8-24 hours)
- Design your teeth for maximum esthetics
- Design your teeth for maximum long-term hygiene and maintenance
- Have a concierge service from start to finish – after hours contact service for post-op questions or emergencies.
- All of this quality at value priced fees – competitive in the marketplace
Questions to answer:
- Why two sets of teeth
When removing teeth and re-building your jawbone with implants – your gums and bone will undergo a remodeling process. This changes the contours of your gums underneath your immediately placed bridge – generally, the space between the two opens. This process occurs during the first 3 months.
This space may be unnatural, food may accumulate there, and in the upper sometimes there is lisping. Your final set of teeth, usually made from a more permanent material such as zirconia – then is precisely computer engineered to fit at the proper height above your tissue – giving you maximum speech, esthetics, and cleansibility.
- Why OMFS
Patients have many options as to whom they chose for dental implant treatment. Dental implant treatment involves surgery on your jawbones, often extensive. It also involves clinical decisions regarding where implants go for maximum esthetics, function, and longevity.
Oral & maxillofacial surgeons are the only dental specialty formally trained to place dental implants in all areas of the mouth, utilizing bone grafts or zygomatic implants to avoid bone grafting when necessary.
Oral & maxillofacial surgeons are also formally trained in all surgical principals, to handle all situations that can arise. We properly trained in setting up instruments in a sterile technique. All of this improves the success rate and lowers your complication rate.
Additionally – Dr. Loetscher is formally trained to provide IV and general anesthesia.
Don’t be fooled by “periodontists” that call themselves “oral surgeons”. This is misleading to the public. Their training is not oral surgery training, instead they are focused on the health of your gums and surrounding bone. Like general dentists – they also receive some training in placing dental implants – but it is much less comprehensive than an oral & maxillofacial surgeon.
We have developed one of the most advanced processes for tooth replacement in the US – outlined below:
Dr. Loetscher is one of the most experienced Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons in Implant Dentistry in the Southeast. Dr. Loetscher has over 30 years of experience doing full arch reconstructions, replacing completely missing dentitions to full dentitions with a complete new set of teeth. The combination of Dr. Loetscher’s experience and our in-house lab technician provide an immediate “New Set of Teeth” is second to none.
At your first visit, we evaluate your teeth and face, take radiographs, and obtain digital records of your teeth and face.
- We offer 2 options for your consultation:
- A – Meet with an implant treatment coordinator: – This is complimentary. They will obtain radiographs including a CT scan, take photos, and determine if you are a candidate for full arch tooth replacement. They will give you a ballpark price for your treatment. Dr. Loetscher will then review the information and provide a more accurate fee. Prior to your procedure you will be scheduled for a pre-op visit with Dr. Loetscher.
- B – Meet with Dr. Loetscher at your first visit. There will a consultation fee associated with this. He will review your situation, your health history, and outline your treatment options. You will be provided with fees for your treatment. The number and type of implants required per arch will be discussed – typically 4-6 implants per arch. For people with little or no remaining bone – we may discuss how we treat this in a “Graftless” manner utilizing zygomatic implants.
2. YOUR TREATMENT IS PLANNED, YOUR IS SMILE DESIGNED, AND SURGICAL GUIDES ARE FABRICATED.
Our variety of in-house technologies allow patients to have a unique experience they can’t get anywhere else.
Your new smile is pre-designed after your consultation appointment.
Painless digital scans from an intra-oral video camera are loaded into our planning software. A new set of teeth are designed.
They are then integrated digitally into your face utilizing the FaceHunter. The Face Hunter is a piece of cosmetic equipment from Italy, used to maximize your smile into your lips and face. This scanner provides photo-realistic 3D digitalization of the patient’s face with the aim of being utilized as a working basis for the creation of your individualized dental prosthesis.
We design “natural organic smiles” — utilizing a library of people’s beautiful natural teeth — not lab designed teeth that provide the most natural and confident smiles.
Planning your implant placement
Next, Dr. Loetscher and his technician will design the ideal placement of your implants for maximum esthetics and easy access to maintain cleanliness of your new teeth.
Your implants will be placed via digitally guided surgery for the most precise placement — so your new teeth will be custom to your face.
Pre-made guides, are manufactured pre-operatively. We design these in our in-house lab, where Dr. Loetscher and our lab technician personally design each splint.
These guides allow extremely accurate surgery. This accuracy is important because it:
- Allows your prosthesis to be easy to clean.
- Allows your prosthesis to be strong.
- Allows your prosthesis to have access screw holes so that any dentist could remove, clean or repair if needed without harming the prosthesis.
- Allows improved surgical success and healing.
Achieving Beautiful Esthetics:
We employ the “Natural Smile Design” developed by Dr. Christian Coachman. Utilizing a “Smile Library” of beautiful smiles – we replicate these natural teeth. This eliminates the artificial look of fake teeth. Natural teeth have irregular bumps and slight irregularities that reflect light in a more natural way, allowing them to look real and natural.
3. YOUR SURGICAL PROCEDURE
You are fully asleep (general anesthesia) as we remove your teeth and place your new implants. While asleep, we digitally record and scan your implant positions.
Our lab then mills a beautiful fixed, temporary bridge, provided to you within a few hours. This bridge is screwed onto your implants. It provides immediate beautiful esthetics and function.
You wear this provisional bridge for the next 3-6 months while your bone fully bonds to your titanium implants (osseointegration). After this period, your dentist delivers the final bridge that you will wear for the rest of your life.
4. Your Final Teeth
Finals usually are placed 3-6 months later. They will be made from a permanent material, that will last a lifetime if properly cared for. The material will be zirconia, porcelain, or another modern ceramic.
Why wait 3-6 months for my final bridge?
It is most ideal to wait several months after your implant surgery to allow your gums and your bone to remodel after extractions and implant placement. Typically the height of your gum shrinks in the first 6-8 weeks. By obtaining new records after this waiting period, your new set of teeth are custom fabricated to fit most ideally to your gums. This facilitates optimal speech, esthetics, and cleansability.
All-on-4™ Dental Implants
All-on-4 is a dental term referring to putting a whole set of teeth on 4 implants per dental arch.
This technique facilitates easier cleaning, reduced cost, also allowing a new set of teeth to be placed on your implants the same day we remove your failing teeth.
All-on-4 is performed when there is adequate bone to place the four implants. Usually this is the case, when teeth are being extracted, or there is still a fair amount of bone left in an edentulous jawbone (no teeth). By angling the implants up to 30 degrees in a front-back direction, it spreads them out, allowing a more even distribution of bite forces on just 4 implants.
If your upper jaw has extreme atrophy – we can combine an all-on-4 technique with zygomatic implants. This allows an immediate set of fixed teeth – also avoiding bone grafts.
Cost reduction occurs because we often can eliminate bone grafting, procedure time, and post-op discomfort.
During your consult, we will determine what is most ideal for your situation — 4, 5, or 6 implants per dental arch. The 5th and 6th implants may be recommended to provide a larger arch of teeth, or more stability for your prosthesis if you have significantly large bite forces.
Typical prosthetic guidelines as determined by engineering analysis usually calls for 4 to 6 implants in the lower arch, and 4-6 implants in the upper arch. With the additional implants (5th and 6th) being placed when needed posteriorly in the molar area where the large bite forces exist. With these traditional reconstructions using 6 lower and 6 upper implants, long-term success after 25 years is high, 98-99% for being trouble free. The usual issue is the teeth wearing out after 20 plus years.
Cost of Dental Implants
Global Fees — Starting as low as $18,000, $325 per month:
- (Extractions, implants, provisional set of teeth — not including final full arch set of teeth — delivered 3-6 months later)
- 4-6 implants per arch — Full set of 12 teeth per arch
- Digitally designed organic natural smile.
- Digitally guided surgery
- Permanently fixed provisional teeth delivered immediately.
- Digital prosthesis designs — maximizes strength, hygiene, cleansability
- Bridges are high strength milled materials.
- Includes extractions, bone grafting and one year maintenance.
- On-site lab with renown technician.
- Final set of teeth also available — 48 hours
- Package price including final prosthesis beginning $28,000 per arch.
Why choose us:
- Dr. Loetscher – most experienced dental implant surgeon in the Atlanta area.
- State-of-the-art safe, clean & modern facility
- Atlanta’s most technologically advanced in-house lab.
- Certified digital smile designers
- Name brand implants (Nobel BioCare)
- Networked with Atlanta’s most experienced restorative dentists, prosthodontist, and other dental specialists.
Goals & Planning Decisions
1. Provide a prosthesis that is very long-lasting, ideally lasting a lifetime.
2. Making your prosthesis extremely esthetic – beautiful – and matching your face.
3. Making your prosthesis hygienic so you can clean and maintain it.
4. Providing you with a full arch of teeth. At least 12 teeth per arch. Some patients with a larger bite will need their second molars as well (14 teeth).
The following factors influence your treatment:
1. Then number of implants per arch.
- This will range from 4 to 6.
- 6 provides the most support, allows for second molars. Sometimes 6 implants are needed to stabilize your prosthesis prior to implant integration.
- 4 implants may be easier to clean & may provide some cost savings. 4 implants shortens the dental arch slightly in some situations.
2. Do we need Zygomatic or Pterygoid implants in the upper jaw to eliminate bone grafting? (see below).
- We now have “Graftless” solutions where we can place implants into the zygoma – a bone underneath your cheek. The beauty of this is it eliminates most bone grafting, and allows immediate teeth even when there is almost no bone left in your jaw. Pterygoid implants can also be used – they engage with a bone in the very back of your upper jaw.
3. What material will your final teeth be made out of?
Modern prosthetic materials are made with a ceramic type of material such as zirconia or E-Max (lithium disilicate). They are highly esthetic, remain beautiful without staining throughout your life, and are very durable. This is a decision your doctor will make for you, or at least will recommend. The type of materials used are dependent upon implant position – we consider this when doing our pre-surgical design work.
Zygomatic Implants (Graftless Surgery)
No Bone? – No problem!
Fortunately – we have excellent solutions for people that have lost most of their bone in their upper jawbone (maxilla).
We utilize the Zygoma to place implants – 1 to 2 per side to facilitate support for your upper prosthesis. This can be done in conjunction with traditional implants or 2 zygomatic implants per side. Sometimes with a more posterior implant (Pterygoid Implant). This allows us to provide immediate implant supported teeth on the day of your surgery.
Dr. Loetscher is proficient in this advanced technique. Below are some of his patients.
One Zygomatic implant per side:
2 zygomatic implants per side (Quad Zygoma)
1 Pterygoid implant per side: