Dental Implant Costs & Global Fees Atlanta
PLACING A DENTAL IMPLANT REQUIRES A NUMBER OF STEPS, GENERALLY INVOLVING SEVERAL PROFESSIONALS.
- Bone graft or site preservation
- Placing the dental implant (titanium tooth root)
- Placing the implant crown (porcelain tooth)
- Office visits, x-rays, pre- and post-surgical care
We have a fee structure ranging from the replacement of one tooth, to global fees which cover the complete replacement of an arch of teeth (see below).
WHAT ELSE DOES IT DEPEND ON?
- The location of the dental implant in the jaw.
- Whether the bone has been resorbed or requires bone grafting.
- Any other health conditions that might cause complications.
- The cost of the actual implant and crown.
- The doctor’s experience and expertise.
Single dental implants cost around $3,450. When multiple implants are placed, the price per dental implant decreases. Circumstances such as the need for adjunctive bone grafting can increase the overall cost.
Full-mouth reconstruction with dental implants can range from $30,000 to $50,000 per arch. Factors affecting this cost are:
- Whether or not have they teeth to be removed.
- Is it the upper arch or lower arch?
- What materials your final prosthesis is made of.
- Each restorative dentist has different fees. We have package prices including your final prosthesis fee per arch which we can discuss during your consultation.
Global Fees – Surgical
The fees below:
- Cover your surgical costs only in our office – not your final prosthesis fees
- The fees do include your immediate temporary bridge that you will wear for 4-8 months. (see photo below)
All-On-6 (6 Implants Per Arch)
Lower Jaw (Mandible)
- $23,000– Remove all teeth, place 6 implants, deliver a beautiful computer designed milled PMMA fixed bridge that day or the next day. Includes general anesthesia. Full mouth digital design smile.
- $21,000 – Tooth Extractions not required -6 implants. Deliver a computer designed milled PMMA fixed bridge that day or the next day. Includes general anesthesia.
Upper Jaw (Maxilla)
- $25,650– Remove all teeth, place 6 implants, deliver a beautiful computer designed milled PMMA fixed bridge that day or the next day. Includes general anesthesia. Full mouth digital design smile.
- $29,000 – Upper with 2 Zygomatic Implants
- $31,000 -Upper with 4 Zygomatic Implants
- $23,000- if significant bone grafting is not required. (Sinus lifts or bone grafts).
Combined: Upper and lower jaw simultaneously:
- $48,000 – 5-6 implants per arch. Includes anesthesia, provisional bridge (teeth). Full digital smile design package with face hunter analysis.
- $51,000 – with Zygomatic Implants
All-On-4 (4 Implants Per Arch)
- Includes anesthesia, provisional bridge (teeth). Full digital smile design package with face hunter analysis.
- $23,000 – Upper Arch (Maxilla)
- $20,400 – Lower Arch (Mandible)
- $42,000 – Upper and Lower Arches
Below is a photo of the immediate “temporary or provisional” bridge delivered by our office:
Continuing Cost of Bridges and Dentures
While bridges and dentures are less expensive at the outset, you should consider that both options can have considerable continuing expenses. Bridges, by their structure, cut down the neighboring abutment teeth — which can lead to weakness and repeated treatments. Dentures cannot preserve the jaw bone the way dental implants can, so the jaw shrinks as the bone is resorbed, leading to ill-fitting dentures and repeated rounds of re-fitting and re-placing. Over a lifetime, dental implants can be the most cost-effective as well as esthetic choice.
Financing for Dental Implants
We have several financing options available with monthly payment options. Financing can be obtained over many years, with payments starting as low as $325 per month. Financing for up to $60,000 can be arranged. Dental implants are an investment in your health as well as your appearance. A full set of teeth makes eating a pleasure again, making it easier to eat a balanced, healthy diet. A full set of teeth also preserves the contours of the face, keeping you from looking old before your time.
Dr. Loetscher will discuss your most reasonable options and you will leave the consultation with a price for the treatment that suits your needs.
Please note the fees quoted in our office only cover the surgical aspect of your dental reconstruction and do not cover the fee for the prosthesis that will be placed by your restorative dentist. All fees that are quoted are valid for 90 days.
At Atlanta Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Implant Center, we are not contracted with any insurance companies at the discounted rate. However, we will file your medical and dental insurances on the day of your surgery. After filing to your insurance, patients will be refunded the amount that their insurance covers. Insurance usually takes 30-40 business days to process. Please feel free to give our insurance coordinator a call if you have any questions.