Important Information Regarding COVID-19
TO OUR PATIENTS: A COVID-19 UPDATE FROM Dr. Christian A. Loetscher
June 9, 2020
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients and employees at Atlanta Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center. We are following extra precautions to be able to continue treating our patients in the safest and most efficient way possible:
- All employees have been CoVid tested and have tested negative for the virus. Testing is being done every 2 weeks on employees.
- We have resumed normal business hours. Our staff will see patients who are in good health and not exhibiting flu-like or respiratory symptoms.
- Patients have the opportunity for on-site testing, $35 fee, and is recommended. For certain procedures we will require pre-operative testing. The test available is serological testing, a drop of blood, providing a qualitative result within 15 minutes.
- All patients will be checked in and asked to wait in their vehicle until called inside for treatment. They are asked to only bring one person inside with them and leave others in their vehicles.
- We keep our office and treatment rooms clean and disinfect each room with industrial grade germicidal wipes that is effective against viruses and bacteria before and after each patient.
- Patients will also have the availability to text our staff on our concierge phone at 404-434-1253 with any questions or concerns.
- We are taking extra steps to space out our patient appointments.
- We will continue screening everyone who comes into our office using the most current ADA and CDC guidelines.