Important Information Regarding COVID-19
TO OUR PATIENTS: A COVID-19 UPDATE FROM Dr. Christian A. Loetscher
April 8, 2020
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients and employees at Atlanta Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center. We are following extra precautions to be able to continue treating our patients in the safest and most efficient way possible:
- We will continue to monitor all updates regarding COVID-19 and will continue to keep our scheduled patients informed.
- Dr. Loetscher will continue to see patients with needed, necessary and emergency procedures during our regular business hours. Our staff will see patients who are in good health and not exhibiting flu-like or respiratory symptoms.
We keep our office and treatment rooms clean and disinfect each room with industrial grade germicidal wipes that is effective against viruses and bacteria before and after each patient.
If any employee is showing any symptoms – they will be asked to stay at home.
- Our staff can still be reached in our office via phone this Thursday (4/9) and Friday (4/10) from 9:00AM-3:30PM. We will return to our regular phone hours next week.
- Patients will also have the availability to text our staff on our concierge phone at 404-434-1253 with any questions or concerns.
- All patients will be checked in and asked to wait in their vehicle until called inside for treatment. They are asked to only bring one person inside with them and leave others in their vehicles.
- We are taking extra steps to space out our patient appointments.
- We will continue screening everyone who comes into our office using the most current ADA and CDC guidelines.